Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CRAVINGS!!!!!!!

OMG! Doesn't anyone care that I'm trying to lose weight? Isn't that how we all feel when we are trying to do so good and then someone brings donuts and crap to work. I pass by the donut box all day long craving just one sneak of a bite knowing that I will eventually eat the whole thing. Am I alone here? I feel like I'm obsessing over it. I can see the one donut I want in my mind and can even picture the ridges and the taste (even though I haven't had any) and it's driving me crazy. I went to the lunch room to eat my salad with baby shrimp and had to leave because all I could think about were the chips, cookie, crackers and granola bars in the cupboard. I decided to eat quickly and went outside to read my book and be far away from food. Now I'm back in the office and passed by the damn donuts again. I feel like I should just take one and get it over with so that I will quick obsessing but I no I CAN'T because then I will feel bad and I will punish myself for it. In front of me right now is my small organic apple and 22 raw almonds. How pathetic am I right now! LOL
Let's not forget that I am diabetic so I shouldn't be eating all that crap anyway so this just drives me nuts all day. I think knowing that I'm not supposed to eat it just makes me want it more. I know! What if I start thinking about something else like gardening or scrapbooking or something. Nope didn't work....hahahhahaha.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a craving day today too. Every time I pass by the cupboard with my husband's snacks, I make myself run up the stairs LOL You'd think I'd stop going by the cupboard LOL (especially since there's nothing over that way that I need)

    ReplyDelete